Key Account Manager IKA
In recent decades Vandeputte has grown into a trendsetter in industrial safety and welfare, first in Belgium and then in Europe.Today, more than 4,000 companies ensure their safety through Vandeputte.
The conviction that every person is entitled to optimal and comfortable protection in the workplace has been at the heart of our mission for many years.
As an expert in safety, Vandeputte strives for top performance in terms of safety and comfort, quality and environmental care.
As Key Account Manager, you are responsible for managing a portfolio of large international customers and for prospecting new, large customers with multiple sites in the BeNeFraLux.
You will sell safety solutions and thus achieve our ambitious growth targets.
You will work closely with colleagues from Sales, Inside Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and Logistics, and report to the Sales Manager International Accounts of Vandeputte Group.
- Your client portfolio includes a number of very large, corporate companies where you can do up- and cross-selling.
- Bringing in new customers by prospecting is also part of your job description.
- It is important to properly map out the needs and to use the acquired knowledge as a basis for your further development and to identify the needs and to think of creative solutions on the basis of your expertise.
- Your discussion partners are prevention advisers, purchasers, production managers and other decision makers.
- You will work together with an experienced Customer Service colleague and, by extension, the in-house sales team.
- We expect you to meet and/or exceed your sales targets through regular reporting with the Sales Manager during face-to-face and customer review meetings.
- An active participation in monthly sales meetings, an excellent relationship with your direct colleagues and other people in the organisation are self-evident.
- You dare to challenge the status quo.
- You have a Master's level of education and successful working experience of at least 10 years in a commercial B2B role of which several years as Key Account Manager.
- Besides your commercial attitude, you also have the skill to analyse the needs and requirements of the customer.
- You see the opportunities
- Some knowledge of our extensive range of personal protective equipment (PPE) will certainly help you here.
- All this with a collaborative attitude and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and for giving presentations to a limited group.
Do you want to apply ?
Contact Sanne for more information: