Dit vragen wij
Dit bieden wij
Wij zijn TenCate Protective Fabrics
TenCate Protective Fabrics
About TenCate Protective Fabrics:
TenCate Protective Fabrics is enabling millions of people worldwide to be great at what they do. Generations of professionals in firefighting, emergency response, military, light and heavy industry, energy, oil and gas have been relying on our fabrics for safety, comfort and confidence. From the harshest working conditions to the welcoming sight of home. Because we recognize that the people we’re protecting are unique individuals whose lives extend beyond work. Supporting their evolving needs, our innovations lead the way in user-centered design, technology and sustainability. At TenCate Protective Fabrics, we are proud to carry on our long-standing manufacturing tradition into the future as we continue to design, develop and produce fabrics that bring out the best in professionals. In work as well as in life.
We develop and produce the most comprehensive ranges of proven, high-performance fabrics used in manufacturing protective clothing. TenCate Protective fabrics is active worldwide through sales offices in North America, South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia. TenCate Protective Fabrics is headquartered in Union City, Georgia and the European headquarter is based in Nijverdal, Netherlands.
- Achieve maximum sales growth in your region.
- Profound collaboration with existing Key Accounts to achieve common growth.
- Enhance brand awareness and create product demand by developing direct relationships with end user customers that influence our target markets.
- Continuously assess the marketplace to identify new business opportunities throughout the entire value chain, from garment maker, through laundries and distributors down to the end user level and convince Industrial workwear garment producers to work with TenCate by specifying our fabrics at end user level.
- Focus of your markets will be steel & metal, chemical, petrochemical, utilities, healthcare and automotive.
- Working as part of a team to convert as much business as possible to TenCate. Cooperation not only concerns direct sales colleagues but also customer services, operations, quality, product management and marketing communications.
- New business Development approach, team player, with a dynamic skill set.
- 5+ years of experience in the Safety and/or Textile PPE industry.
- Existing relationships in at least one of the mentioned industries is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence peers and
- Strong networking
- Strong negotiator.
- Ambitious self-starter.
- Works with strong sense of
- Effective communication skills with people at all levels of the
- Good command of 2 oral and written languages including English & Dutch is essential.
- Extensive travel is required in your area.
- Experienced in CRM platform SalesForce
You will be responsible for implementing our strategic sales plan and achieving financial performance goals in the Industrial Safety market. You will achieve this by:
- Being responsible for sales budget and targets in given region.
- Growing our position with direct customers being garment manufacturers and laundries.
- Supporting our customers in developing the business.
- Building brand awareness and preference with end users and market influencers.
- Specifying our fabrics into the end users in the sectors indicated above.
This position will report to the Sales Director Industrial Safety of TenCate Protective Fabrics Europe.